– 2017, 29 September, Tokyo, Japan
Symposium on current status and issues of geopolymer technology
in construction sector, organized by Japan Concrete Institute. Shinagawa General Civic Hall “Curian ». My Plenary Lecture is scheduled for 15:10.
– 2017, 10-12 July, Saint-Quentin, France
9th Geopolymer Camp 2015, Organized by the Geopolymer Institute;
Go to GeopolymerCamp
International workshop on geopolymer science, technology and applications, as well as archaeology.
– 2017, April, Geopolymer Webinar Spring 2017 (Internet)
Join Professor Joseph Davidovits and listen to the Geopolymer WEBINAR Spring 2017 a free Web seminar of 2 x 3 hours course (in preparation).
Go to Geopolymer Webinar
– 2017, 23-27 January, Daytona Beach, Florida, USA,
Organized by the American Ceramic Society,
ICACC’17 International Conference on Advanced Ceramics and Composites.
Focused Session 1: Geopolymer and Chemically Bonded Ceramics. Wednesday 25-Friday 27. My Plenary lecture is scheduled for Wednesday 25, 13:30-14:30.
Go to Daytona Symposia
– 2016, 06 October, Cambridge/Boston, USA: MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
Materials Science and Engineering Seminars Series
Geopolymers: From Theory to Global Industrialization.
Go to MIT Seminar