– 2017, 04 October, Hong Kong
Public Lecture title: Geopolymers: From Theory to Global Industrialization,
at Hong Kong Science Park.
– 2017, 29 September, Tokyo, Japan
Symposium on current status and issues of geopolymer technology
in construction sector, organized by Japan Concrete Institute. Shinagawa General Civic Hall “Curian”. My Plenary Lecture is scheduled for 15:10.
– 2017, 10-12 July, Saint-Quentin, France
9th Geopolymer Camp 2015, Organized by the Geopolymer Institute;
Go to GeopolymerCamp
International workshop on geopolymer science, technology and applications, as well as archaeology.
– 2017, April, Geopolymer Webinar Spring 2017 (Internet)
Join Professor Joseph Davidovits and listen to the Geopolymer WEBINAR Spring 2017 a free Web seminar of 2 x 3 hours course (in preparation).
Go to Geopolymer Webinar
– 2017, 23-27 January, Daytona Beach, Florida, USA,
Organized by the American Ceramic Society,
ICACC’17 International Conference on Advanced Ceramics and Composites.
Focused Session 1: Geopolymer and Chemically Bonded Ceramics. Wednesday 25-Friday 27. My Plenary lecture is scheduled for Wednesday 25, 13:30-14:30.
Go to Daytona Symposia
– 2016, 06 October, Cambridge/Boston, USA: MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
Materials Science and Engineering Seminars Series
Geopolymers: From Theory to Global Industrialization.
Go to MIT Seminar